From accidents at home to road traffic collisions (RTCs), Emergency Medical Services (EMS) are faced with potentially life-threatening situations on a daily basis.
To truly trust your training and knowledge, you need the most realistic experiences possible. At SIMBODIES, our incredibly life-like manikins help create immersive training environments which mirror real situations. Our SIMBODIES Manikins and Pro Manikins feature enhanced clinical capabilities including:
- Mouth, teeth and jaw for airway management
- Fully flexible steel frames so manikins can be placed in a supported sitting position
- Front toughened flexible rib cage – BLS
- Nostrils for Nasogastric Tubes
- IO access for bilateral humeral head and tibia
- Needle decompression: 2nd Intercostal Space at the Midclavicular Line (Front) 5th Intercostal Space at the Anterior Axillary line
We can also apply almost any internal or external injury to baby, child or adult SIMBODIES Manikins or actors. Our Manikins outer skin is produced from skin safe silicones with a foam interior, generating the look and feel of a genuine patient. This is why EMS across the world rely on SIMBODIES to simulate a genuine patient or casualty as accurately as possible.
Building Responders’ Confidence
Confidence is a key tool when responding to an incident. The confidence to apply training in a stressful situation ensures a medical emergency is dealt with as safely and as efficiently as possible. At SIMBODIES, we believe nothing makes these training scenarios more realistic than our simulation equipment.