Police Forces across the globe are often on the frontline within communities. They are one of the first to respond to incidents and can be required to deliver essential basic life support.
There may be a limited window of opportunity to ensure positive patient outcomes before a medical professional arrives on the scene; realistic training can make a huge difference in the outcome of patients wellbeing.
Pioneers in medical simulation technology
At SIMBODIES, we have pioneered new medical simulation technology that has revolutionised the training profession. Our Manikins feature realistic wounds and injuries, delivering truly immersive training scenarios. With large numbers of police officers requiring medical training, SIMBODIES has helped educators take their training to the next level. Our SIMBODIES Manikins and Pro Manikins feature enhanced clinical capabilities including:
- Mouth, teeth and jaw for airway management
- Fully flexible steel frames so manikins can be placed in a supported sitting position
- Front toughened flexible rib cage – BLS
- Nostrils for Nasogastric Tubes
- IO access for bilateral humeral head and tibia
- Needle decompression: 2nd Intercostal Space at the Midclavicular Line (Front) 5th Intercostal Space at the Anterior Axillary line
Building Medical Confidence
It’s impossible to overstate the importance of an immersive training experience when responding to medical emergencies. It helps build medical confidence, critical when you need to apply your training and knowledge under severe pressure. Nothing works better in allowing you to practice this learnt knowledge in one of the most realistic settings possible.