The Emergency Medical Skills – Torso Trainer (EMS-TT) has been designed as an advanced clinical tabletop training device to teach a range of skills including Airway Management, Chest Compressions, IO insertion and Surgical Airway procedures on a realistic life-like manikin skill trainer.
Handmade using Skin Safe, Prosthetic Grade Platinum Silicone. This life-like anatomically correct manikin skill trainer has an airway casted from a cadaver to create realistic training for practicing emergency airway treatment. Including the training of Surgical airway procedure, chest compressions and IO Insertion in bilateral humeral heads, this tabletop trainer has wide range of medical functions and can be utilized in any classroom, scenario or medical training event.
- Canvas holdall
Ethnic Skin Tone Options
- Middle Eastern/Asian
- Black/African American
- 79 × 60 × 28 cm
- Airway capable of intubation and ventilation
- Surgical airway Capability
- Nasal passages
- Intraosseous (IO) infusion in the humeral heads
- Needle decompression: 2nd intercostal space in the midclavicular line (front)
- Chest drains: 5TH Intercostal space in the anterior axillary line
- Lightweight and comes in portable case
- Handmade in the UK
- Skin safe, prosthetic grade platinum silicone