Standard Child Manikin (Age 9-10)
Child 10y/o Standard: Male: TR0202 / Female: TR0203
The SIMBODIES Child Standard Manikin offers a valuable tool to clinical educators preparing medics for paediatric emergencies.
Accurately weighted at around 15kg and incredibly lifelike in appearance and feel, this manikin helps to give a hyper-realistic sense of what it’s like to handle paediatric trauma treatment – and the different challenges compared to treating adults.
Offers opportunities to practice stabilising, managing and moving the patient.
This device may not be cleared or licensed for use or sale in your individual country. Please contact your local distributor for information regarding availability of this product.
- Mouth & jaw capable of airway management, can be intubated & ventilated
- Capable of chest compressions
- Needle decompression in the 2nd intercostal space in the midclavicular line (front)
- Intraosseous insertion in both tibia & femur
- Partially open eyes capable of manual eyelid movement
- Splashproof and washable skin
- Male or female genitalia
- Hand punched hair
- Handmade in the UK
- Age: 9-10 years old
- Ethnic Skin Tone Options available: White, Middle Eastern/Asian, Black/African American
- Clothing size: aged 9/10
- Height: 4'2"
- Shoe size: UK 1, EU 33, US 2
* Available with bespoke options only.
- Able to bleed at different/multiple sites *
- Application of tourniquet
- Wound Packing with Direct & Indirect pressure application *
- Junctional bleeding *
- Application of spinal collar
- Application of Manual Inline Stabilisation
- Unstable pelvis *
- Application of various dressings
- Application of pelvic binder
- Application of traction device
- Intravenous Cannulation *
- Application of AED/Defibrillator pads
- Ability to move patient
- Ability to undress patient
- Patient bed bath